Echoes of Kindness

**** Pre-Registration for the following classes is open until 10pm on June 30th


Here is another card I made with a set I have had for a long while and never used it. Do you see my trend? I am trying to use sets I have had for a while and didn't make even a single card with them. I used reinkers in bashful blue, regal rose and old olive to watercolor the image. Scroll down for complete list of details


Supplies
stamps: Echoes of Kindness
ink: staz on, old olive, regal rose and bashful blue
paper: regal rose, old olive, bashful blue and bashful blue prints, watercolor paper
other: nestabilities, white doodle bug brads, regal rose wide grosgrain ribbon

ENJOY!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh good! I can get into your blog today...kept shutting down on me yesterday!

Love this set of stamps...you have made something special with it!

A really good idea to dust off uninked or ignored stamps...quite the challenge sometimes.
Kathi Crouse said…
I have this set and have not used it yet either so this beautiful card will now inspire me to get it out and create something! Love the softness of these colors together, so pretty and feminine! TFS!
Kristin said…
this is beautiful! i love how you have put this card together!!