Mojo Monday 98: Cold and Cuddly again






I had intention to have a card done for Mojo Monday on Tuesday, but as you can see things didn't quite work out. I am not challenge kind of person, but one of my goals is to participate more in challenges. I used to HATE challenges, but now I find them kind of fun, though to be honest some drive me crazy, especially COLOR challenges.
Anyway, here's the card I came up with for this weeks Mojo Monday sketch challenge , I again used the Cold and Cuddly set from the new Holiday Mini Catalog. I just LOVE that set. It's my FAVORITE from the Holiday Mini.
Anyway, scroll down for complete list of supplies used for this card.



supplies:
stamps: cold and cuddly, berry christmas
paper: bashful blue textured and regular, night of navy, whisper white, snowfall window sheets
ink: night of navy, versamark, whisper white craft, real red, bashful blue, chocolate chip
other: sewing machine, white embossing powder, white brads, white satin ribbon, crystal effects, blender pen, heat tool


Comments

Such a very cute card. I love how you cut out the polar bear and embossed him. I better it the card is even cuter in person. The camera just does not seem to really capture the true effects.
Beverly said…
Sure is pretty how you set him against the dark blue - I like this set a lot too!