On My Couch






*** this is a scheduled post while I am busy packing for my move to Georgia***

Few days ago, before I got the job offer and got busy packing, I promised you that I will show you the cards that I made for the PTI Guest Star Stamper contest. So this is the first one. I kept it very simple. The kraft background is stamped with the Text-Style backgrounds set using versamark ink.

Scroll down for complete list of supplies.



Supplies:
stamps: On my couch additions (PTI), text-style backgrounds
ink: melon berry, sahara sand, true black, versamark
paper: vintage cream, kraft, melon berry
other: circle nestabillities, EK border punch, mellon berry satin ribbon, paper piercing tool, sugar cookies doodlebug brads

Comments

Jaspere said…
This is super cute. Love how the melon berry paper just pops.