My Creative mess and a Christmas Card





(Buy 3 get 2 FREE instructions files and templates)
Thank you all who ordered tutorials for the Black Friday sale. Since it's very popular, I decided to extend it till Monday midnight EST, ya know Cyber Monday sale :)
Yesterday we went to do some shopping, and to my surprise there was not as much traffic as we expected, which was a good thing. Finally I picked up an electronic die cutter. I prefer the manual ones though, such as my Big Shot. :)
Anyway, here is a card I made today. I was inspired by Kristina Werner's card that she posted, I think today or yesterday. I drew the white line using my signo gel pen and a ruller and I handwrote the sentiment Happy Holidays. The deer is from Forest friends stamp set. The ribbon is the retired riding hood red taffeta ribbon. I didn't like how the real red grosgrain ribbon looked with the card.
Today as well I spent some time straightening my studio, it's not in a best shape, but it's good enough to share finally some pictures. My husband as well put up the last 2 rods to hold my punches.





This is my computer, sewing machine and electonic die cutter station, you will see the shelves full of stamp sets, embellishments and paper. I have organized the stamp sets by category as in the catalog, as well holiday mini and hostess sets. On my computer desk as well I have CD holders that hold about 100 of my retired sets that I have unmounted and put in CD cases.
I have a walk in closet, where I store my un-opened packs of cardstock as well more retired sets.


These are my non-SU! punches on small bygel rods from IKEA.




This is my craft desk, sorry for the dark picture, there is lighter one on the bottom of the post. You can see my desk is messy, since I was in middle of working on a card and taking picture.



My alcohol based markers, and a TONS of patterned paper, on the shelves is the SU! one, and on top of them is the NON SU! one.


My Big Shot station




Shelves with cardstock (open packs only), current stamp sets, ribbon, embellishments, buttons, non SU stuff etc




Again my computer station



Here is a better pic of my desk, to the right I have another sheld that holds my SU! embellishments, coloring mediums (watercolor crayons, pencils, pastels etc), retired ink pads, and ink pads that don't fit in the caddy.

Comments

Emily S said…
Very pretty card and so fun to see where you work!
Claire Lawrence said…
Hi Ilina, so fun to see your spacious craft area! I'm jealous:0) I love how the shelf holding the paper is buckling. that's a sign of some high-quality card stock!
Love, Claire
Anonymous said…
Aww, this little deer card is adorable....I envy your craft area, lots of good stuff there - looks like you need more shelves and another table! Maybe Santa will bring you some...
mklecuyer