Simple Asian Artistry


Hi all!
Today for you I have a very simple card. I didn't have time for more :) I finally decided to use the Hostess level 2 set Asian Artistry that I have had since the summer and never used it.
As I said I kept it simple, cause it's kind of late and I am tired. It's been totally insane day at work. Scroll down for complete list of supplies.



supplies:
stamps: Asian Artistry
ink: markers: old olive and real red, chocolate chip ink pad
paper: confetti cream, the write stuff dsp
other: rhinestones, old olive wide grosgrain ribbon

Comments

Tammy Q Howell said…
So pretty! The red just sets this card off!
Anonymous said…
It is very pretty. I don't use this one much either but whenever I see a card with it I really like it.
Thanks for sharing.
Monika Davis (from Georgia)