Summer Mini Sneak Peek - Bouquet Bunch


is another sneak peek from the summer mini catalog. The set I used is called Bouquet Bunch and it's so stinkin' cute.
I made this card for this weeks SCS sketch challenge.

On a side note, I have couple projects to work on this upcoming week, so my postings will probably sporadic. I will be creating, but can't quite yet share what I have created.

Scroll down for complete list of details.




supplies:
stamps: Bouquet Bunch
ink: jet black staz on, chocolate chip, old olive, rich razzleberry
paper: watercolor, rich razleberry, rich razleberry dsp, old olive, sweet pea dsp
other: rich razleberry ribbon, silver brads, aqua painter

Comments

mary noble said…
Just wanted to let you know I received my blog candy - I can't believe I actually won something online! Thanks Ilina....Mary L
Anonymous said…
Such a beautiful card! You rock :-)
Alex said…
Beautiful card Ilena, I love the colors!! Thought I would visit your blog instead of just at SC! Getting my preview order today, cannot WAIT for Mr. Brown to get here, lol! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
Lisa Martz said…
Wow! What a cute card, Ilina! I just love it!
Jaspere said…
This turned out great. Perfect colors for your image.
I LOVE this card. Everything about it, the layout, the color, the Stamp Set. Just Wonderful.

Cyber hugs, Trish in Wisconisn