All a Flutter trio




Here is a card I made today, I had this idea while ago, but finally put it into paper. I LOVE butterflies and when I saw this stamp (All a flutter) I knew I had to have it. So, here is my first card with it. This is a single stamp from the Summer Mini and it's only $6.95.
Ok, time for bed now, I have training about RG3 (brushless excitation systems) from tomorrow until Friday.
Scroll down for list of supplies.





supplies:
stamps: all a flutter, au francis
ink: basic black, staz-on, pumpkin pie, rich razzleberry, chocolate chip, versamark dazzle
paper: very vanilla, watercolor, basic black, rich razzleberry, pumpkin pie
other: aqua painter, sponge doubers

Comments

Unknown said…
This is just gorgeous.
Thanks for sharing.
Love the butterflies!! Esp the colors variation.
LisaB said…
Very beautiful card! Thank you for sharing :)
Karen McAlpine said…
Very Pretty. Love the butterflies with that background.
Gorgeous Ilina! You never cease to amaze me! Have fun with your R2D2 training...or whatever it is called, haha. No wonder you like to stamp after that, lol!
Jaspere said…
Wow! This is breathtaking.
JBassem said…
Wow! Absolutely elegant!
The way you painted the butterflies and then popped them up makes them look like they're REAL butterflies pinned* to your card. (*pinned the way they are in display cases.)
Sarah said…
absolutely gorgeous! I love the butterflies!
Firenze said…
Oh my these butterflies are mind-blowingly beautiful! I'm going to have to case them soon. TFS!
Helen -- Firenze Cards
Nerida said…
This is a lovely card and beautiful colours used in your watercolouring.