Friends are flowers that never fade



I have been extremely tired lately so that resulted in not much creating, I was re-organizing my studio (moving shelves, desks etc around) for a new fresh look. I get bored if things look the same all the time. I still have few decor elements I would like to put on the walls...then I will take some photos and post them. It's not the most organized studio, but it works for me. :)And it's functional.

Here is a card I made today, besides making Mango jam :) I can't believe I used no embellishments!
Scroll down for complete list of supplies.
I am off to bed (I know it's only 10pm) to read a book and probably fall asleep within 10min LoL... it always happens :)




supplies
stamps: Friends Never Fade
ink: pear pizzazz, baja breeze, chocolate chip
paper:
pear pizzazz, baja breeze, chocolate chip, whisper white, greenhouse gala
other: smooch illuminate, scoring tool

Comments

Alissa Weaver said…
Love this! I am always inspired by your creations!
Margaret Moody said…
I love this, Ilina! Beautiful colors and layout! Love the scored lines on the band of Baja Breeze, too! Thanks for sharing!