Studio Sketches


Ok, I took a break from making embellishments...lol..
It has been a good day :) Sean got back home, after a week in NYC, last night around midnight and we got to sleep in today...it was NICE. I think Saturdays are the only days we can sleep in. After that I was packaging and mailing my Etsy orders and as well had to mail few of the new SU! catalogs.
I can hardly wait till July 1st to place my order(s).
After that we went to Lawrenceville to the Bosnian Restourant and the grocery store, we had some yummy dinner, I think it's good thing we don't live close there, since we'll be there every day. LOL...then we got some goodies from the store(ok, lots of goodies) and I picked up 2 books I have been wanting forever and back... If I tell you the name you will have no clue what I am talking about...anyway...it was good to get some goodies I grew up with.
As well, the set I used on this card reminds me of Europe...I used the new set (available July 1st) from SU! called Studio Sketches, as well this set reminds me of my early High School years when I wanted to be an artist i.e. go to Art School...oh well...I ended up being Electrical Power Engineer, and I don't regret choosing that path over the art one. I can still do art, lol, but if I went to Art school I wouldn't be able to do electrical engineering...so it's a win-win for me...

Ok, enough blabing from me....scroll down for list of supplies I used on this card

I am off to bed, or reading my book :)


supplies:
stamps: Studio Sketches, Occasional Quotes, wheel : texture
ink: bravo burgundy, always artichoke, crumb cake, more mustard, early espresso, soft suede
paper: confetti cream, bravo burgundy, more mustard
other: vintage brads, bravo burgundy 5/8" grosgrain ribbon

Comments

MuseMyWorld said…
I am not big on sketch stamps, but you may have just convinced me to try them. This is so cute!
JBassem said…
Illina, SU! could use YOUR cards for its Idea Book & Catalog!