Slice of Life

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS - instant download :)
TEA AND COFFE POT CARDS
Baby Blossoms Friends Tote and Love Notes
Love Impressions Mail Box and Love notes 

Last night I had little time to sit down and make couple simple cards. It felt nice :)
This is one of them. I decided to use the new Hostess sets from the Occasions Mini catalog Slice of Life and Something to Celebrate. I used color combination from the Color Coach, just added crumb cake to it.  Everything is better with crumb cake :P So I used : Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette and Baja Breeze and some watercolor paper.




Comments

Jan Hoyt said…
very cute, Ilina....this is one of my favorite new sets to play around with and you are right, everything is better with Crumb Cake! Jan
Love this card! TFS!
Dawn
www.theinkedstamper.com