Baby Album


Here's a little album I made the other day to have ready to go for our daughter, who's expected to arrive in early December, as well to put some of her ultrasound pictures. I still haven't made any of the pages, but hopefully will get to it soon.
I used the Beau Château designer album, and the decoration is CASE-d from Heather Summers who  made pretty much same one. I used the letter A.The butterfly is from the Merry Medley on Board chipboard and I covered it with Beau Château dsp, then using the different sanding tools from the Distressing essentials kit, I sanded the edges. 
I will share the pages, as soon as I finish them :) 

note: today is the last day to sign up for Holiday Mini Matching Ribbon Shares.



Comments

JBassem said…
So sweet and girly :)
Terry I said…
This baby album is just beautiful!!! You do such over the top work in everything you do, this album will be treasured forever by your new little girl to be!