Inkspirations Challenge #88

Hi all, and welcome to the Inkspirations Challenge 88. This week it's a color challenge and the colors were challenging for me, especially because I rarely use Pacific Point. So, the colors for this week are: Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie and whisper white.
 


I decided to use the set Daring Adventure for this card. I got the idea for the card from the SU! website. I embossed the background using the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder. And added some pumpkin pie dsp, as well. I added a strip of pearls and melon mambo polka dot scalloped ribbon.
Make sure you visit the Inkspirations Blog -> HERE
Scroll to the bottom for list of supplies.

Make sure to visit the blogs of the rest of the DT

Ilina -->you are here
 
Supplies:
Stamps: Daring Adventure
ink: markers in: pumpkin pie, pacific point and melon mambo, pacific point classic ink pad
paper: pacific point, textured melon mambo and pumpkin pie, whisper white
other: scallop edge border punch, beautiful wings embosslit, melon mambo scallop polka dot ribbon, pearls.
 
Don't forget to enter for blog candy -->HERE 

Comments

Marisa said…
Great EF in the BG and way to use these colours!!! Love the card. I got my butt kicked this time round LOL!