Christmas Keepsake Box


Hi all,

This weekend I finally cleaned up my studio, as I am done with all my online classes and any other events I am taking part of for this year. And last night I sat down and put together my Christmas Keepsake Box. It was an acomplishment for me, since I never ever finish any kits I get, or make and takes. I have piles of make and takes and kits I have gotten in the past. So, this was fun. After I finished mine, I ordered few more kits for gifts.
I really had FUN making this box and I am pleased with how it turned out. I think for the next couple I will be tweaking some parts and see what I can come up with.

Did you know that you can order yours, today? They are available until December 31st, or until supplies last. And here are the details (note: Pines and Poinsettias set is not included in the kit). All the consumable supplies are provided (except adhesive)

Special Offer Details:
  • There is no minimum purchase required.
  • The Christmas Keepsake Box includes written instructions, but the following supplies are not included:
    • Pines & Poinsettias stamp set
    • Early Espresso Stampin’ Write Marker
    • Real Red  Stampin’ Write Marker
    • Wild Wasabi Stampin’ Write Marker
    • Adhesives
    • 3/16" Corner Punch
    • Paper Cutter
    • Paper Snips
    • Needle
    • Glue gun

Item # Name Price
129024 Christmas Keepsake Box $19.95

You can purchase the kit by going to my SU! online store --> HERE

As well you can purchase the Pines and Poinsettias set ( clear mount# 123764 $14.95 wood mount #123762 $19.95)



Comments