Stampin' Up! s Online Extravaganza starts MONDAY!

Monday is the big day!
Stampin’ Up has announced their Online Extravaganza, an annual sale to kick off the holiday shopping season!  

It begins Monday, November 21, 2011, and runs through Wednesday, November 30, 2011!

Shop in my Online Store on Monday, November 21, to take advantage of the great deals. 

Deals like FREE digital downloads valued at $40 when you buy My Digital Studio Express, 60 percent off select Designer Fabrics, and 30 percent off an exclusive ribbon bundle are listed as some of the specials 

ALSO

There will be two items on sale for 24 hours only  (they aren’t telling me what those items are so it will be a surprise for me, too)
(November 21, 12:01 AM – 11:59 PM mountain time) 
So make sure you don’t miss the first 24 hours of Online Extravaganza!
You can shop at my online store at --> HERE

Comments