Happy Anniversary to me and a SPECIAL for you



Today Sean and I are celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary, as well Anna today is 11 weeks old, which means in a week I'll be going back to work :(
So, until Sunday I am running a SPECIAL. And that is:
- BUY 2 instructions/templates files and receive 1 for FREE (equal or lesser value)
-BUY 2 Online classes and receive 1 for FREE (Equal of lesser value)
note: the ones (templates or online classes) you want for free will be emailed to you additionally. DON'T put them in your cart!

And for today I have an MDS page to share with you that I made for my daughter.
I used  the Hello, Doily brush for the background.

Comments

Congrats Ilina ~ your little one is gorgeous! Have a wonderful day!
Beautiful Page! She looks sooo sweet. Reminds me of when mine wer littel. Such a special time. It's fleeting so enjoy EVERY moment:-)

Maureen
Karen McAlpine said…
Double Congrats!!! Love the bonnet baby is wearing!
Congratulations Ilina! Your page is beautful & darling. Sorry, you have to go to back to work but dont even think about it.

Oh, darn I recently just bought two instru/temp files from you (which I love) are you able to adjust?

Thanks a billion,

xo, Marian
Anonymous said…
Aw, Ilina, your little one is SO sweet!! Double congrats to you!!
Aunt Tiff said…
My niece is so~ adorable!!