K-cup gift boxes



Hi all,
The Sweet on Christmas kits are selling faster than I anticipated. There are 3 kits left to purchase through my blog and 5 in my Etsy shop.


Now onto today's project. I saw these online while I was searching for K-cup holders and had to recreate the template right away. I made 2 boxes and thought they'll be perfect for friends/coworkers/neighbors gifts for Christmas.
I used the dsp from the Holiday Mini, as well the embellishments, except the Perfect Blend set from the mail catalog.
Supplies: 
cardstock: crumb cake, Island Indigo textured card stock
dsp:Season of Style, Winter Frost
stamp sets: Perfect Blend, Wishing you, Joy to the world
Ink pads and markers: basic black, crumb cake, gumball green, real red
fibers: 1" Cherry Cobbler grosgrain stitched edges ribbon, Silver 1/8" ribbon
other: frosted finishes embellishments 

I will have templates and instructions available in the next couple days 




Comments