Hello Friend


We have a snow day today, so we stayed in with the girls. I took my 2 yr old outside yesterday while it was still snowing, and she's not a fan of the snow.  The roads are still frozen and state of emergency was declared. There were bunch of people stuck on the road, their 16 mile commute turned out to be like 12-24 hrs. It's was crazy out there. Glad I left work around 1 pm and my 2 mile commute was 30 min.  

Now onto the card, I tried to be CAS, though I used few layers. The base is Coastal Cabana, then on top of it I did So Saffron layer and then Retro Fresh dsp layer.  I cut a strip of Very Vanilla card stock and stamped the Hello Friend sentiment from the Peachy Keen stamp set in Soft Suede ink. Then stamped and cut the camera using Very Vanilla card stock and Coastal Cabana ink. On the edges I added some Retro Fresh washi tape and on the bottom of the strip Coastal Cabana ruffled ribbon. 




Comments

rockinrobin721 said…
Very nice card. How were you able to stamp then cut the camera, I thought it couldn't be done.
Super cute! Glad you got home ok, it looked crazy on the news! I drove from Chicago in bad weather Sunday and it took 5 hours instead of 3. Stay warm and safe!!!!
Wendie Waldman said…
Such a sweet card. Anyone would love receiving it.
I think she inked the camera die and then ran through the BIg Shot. Be sure to do it with cutting edge *UP* since this is technically a Thinlit rather than a Framelit.