Hip Hip Hooray in a different way

Hi all,

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. Things got out of hand around here :P with two little ones. By the time I was able to sit down it was way too late and I was way to tired to make a coherent post. :P 
I know I said I won;t torture you anymore with the Hip Hip Hooray kit, but I am back and doing it again. However this time I used the note cards and made a little box (I used 2 note cards for it, one for the top one for the bottom) and 4 love notes. And the left over pieces from the love notes (2" x 3 1/2") was perfect to make some tags using the Scallop Tag topper punch. I used various sets for the sentiments. 
And I have 2 cards in my kit to make and bunch of stickers left :)







Comments

Joanne said…
Love this idea! Please share how you made the box out of cards.
WAK1963@aol.com said…
Do you have the measurements and scoring directions to make the box?