Celebrate You

Hi everyone! 

Today it's another day. I am staying again at home, but today I am working from home. I feel little better but my head is still stuffy and my voice is gone. So as soon as I get my voice back I will be recording the video for Color my world class. In the part #3 we'll be focusing on watercoloring using markers, ink pads and re-inkers as well couple different types of watercolor paper. 

For today, I don't have a sneak peek (besides the Blendabilities), but I am sharing a card that I made with the new photoplymer set called "Endless Birthday wishes". The second card's image is not SU!, it's a digital stamp from Saturated Canary that I colored little while ago and I just used it to make a simple card. I stamped the sentiment from Endless Birthday Wishes and quick and easy card. I feel like colored images are best on Clean and Simple cards. 











Comments