Sign and Save - Join Stampin' Up for $50



Good morning! I have exciting news for you today!!! (the card for today is bellow this post!)
When you join, you can choose ANY products up to $55 of your choice. That includes Blendabilities which will not be available to customers until later this summer.
New demonstrators also receive a 30% discount (instead of the normal 20%) on their first order of $150 or more in their order in the first 45 days. That means you can order all of your wish list from the new catalog at 30% off!
Sounds too good to be true doesn't it? I promise you it's not! Feel free to contact me with any questions.
 Or, if you know you want to join, simply use this link (you may have to copy and paste it into your browser since I'm composing this post on my phone): http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/ilinacrouse/jointhefun



Comments