Baby shower and simple cards

Hi everyone!
Happy Friday! 
I can't believe this work week is almost over. It seemed as a long long loooong work week.
Today we had a little baby shower in the office for my coworker and his wife and I did some decoration, favors and little water bottles. I didn't take any pictures at home, but I took some at the shower with my phone, they are on the bottom of this post.

Here are few simple cards I made using Gorgeous Grunge set, along with the Off the grid (now retired :( ), sine cork accents from the SAB promotion (not available any more) , as well the thick twine is from SAB. The sentiments I used are from: Thanks a lot and Feel Goods stamp sets. And the colors are: Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe and Cajun Craze).

Tomorrow is the Online Catalog Launch Party (Free online event) Eventbrite - New Catalog Launch Party















Comments