Way to go, DSP Shares and New Catalog Launch Party

Hi all, 

I have a lot of stuff to cover today! But first I will start with the creation :) I made this Graduation card using the PL cards and accessory pack and the Bravo stamp set. I wasn't planning to make a Grad  card, it just came by itself...lol...don't you love when that happens?

Scroll down for the DSP Share information and more stuff 


Do you love Stampin' Up!'s Designer Series Paper as much as I do?  Well then this Product Share is perfect for you!  Instead of buying a full pack of each of the 10 new DSP collections and spending $113.50 (plus tax and shipping), you pay only $16.50 (plus $5.60 Priority Mail shipping) and receive a 6"x6" sample of all of the Designer Series Paper Collections pictured below (One 6"x6" of each design shown below)
Email me at ilina.crouse@gmail.com to reserve your spot in the Designer Series Paper Share today!  Your Designer Series Paper Share will ship to you once all spots in the share have been filled (in about 2-3 week approx).  I require payment in advance.  I'm happy to send you a PayPal invoice and also accept personal checks.
Want to see all of the dsp patterns? Join me at my Online Catalog Launch Party this Saturday. The event is free but you need to register through Evenbrite and I will send you invitation to join the even website.
You can register here Eventbrite - New Catalog Launch Party 


And look what arrived yesterday!!! 
Yes, my new catalog order, and this is only 50% of my wish list, so  I still have A LOT of stuff on my wish list. 
Want to see these items up close and see some of them in action, join the Free online catalog launch party :)



Stencils/Masks



New embossing folders


new stamps



 new twine


stencils/masks again


KRAFT PAPER!!! ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!


typeset specialty dsp (think newspring) LOVE LOVE LOVE

new dsp


new punches


new cotton ribbon and lace.



more new stamps





new embossing powder 


Comments

Cathy Caines said…
Looks like you are gonna be busy! Love your PL card. The black is great with the die cut. Happy stamping - Cathy