Nobody loves like a mom

Hi all,

Happy Friday! In 2 days it's Mothers' day and better late than never, I made a card for my mom. Well, yes it's before Mother's day, but the card will not arrive before Mother's day :( Oh, well...

I used 3 sets to make the card. First one was Flower Garden by Tim Holtz, to stamp the flower on Neenah white card stock, then colored with my Chameleon Pens.Then I die cut it with Stitched rectangles die from Lil' Inkers Designs and stamped the sentiment from Mother's Love by Stampin' Up! and at the end I added some sequins. And to finish I adhered the while panel onto Basic Black card stock. On the inside I adhered Whisper White panel on which I stamped Happy Mother's day from a set from PTI and again the flower from Flower Garden. 
Voila! 
Hope you all have great Mother's Day





Comments