Sprinkles of Life


Hi all, 
I didn't post yesterday. One of my little girls was home sick, so I didn't even get a chance to turn on my computer. Anyway, I have another eye candy for you. This time it uses the new Stampin' Up! set Sprinkles of Life and the coordinating Tree Builder punch. These products will be available for purchase on June 2nd. 
I stamped the images with Memento in Tuxedo black and colored them with my Chameleon Pens, then punched out the ice cream scoops, and cut the ice cream cone. I stamped the sentiment on 2" strip of whisper white card stock and then adhered the ice cream with dimensionals. On the back I adhered a little piece of label die cut to give it a nice finish. Then I tied some linen thread and adhered the whole strip on Early Espresso card base, that was previously stamped with one of the border set called Chalkboard lines (or something like that).
Enjoy! 
See you tomorrow with another eye candy 


Comments