Flowers for you


Hi stampers!
Happy Wednesday! I can say  I am sorry  I didn't post sooner, but I feel I have been making the same excuse again and again (and again). So, I am not going to say I am sorry for dissapearing for few days again. To be honest  I am not that sorry. I have been spending more time with the kids, especially Jason and I enjoy it and truth to be told they are my priority. After dinner when the girls go to bed, Jason falls asleep and I hold him for an hour at least while he's sleeping. Not that he'll not continue sleeping if I put him in his swing or bassinet, but I just love holding him, so by the time  I decide to finally put him in his bed it's too late to write a post. LoL. Or I am too lazy and tired to turn on my computer or take pictures of the cards I have been creating. Now, I have a stack of cards I need to take pictures of and share with you. 
Anyway, today I have another Lili of the Valley card for you with using the new Odd Dog stamps. The sentiment is from Happy Bears set. As well I used the Lili of the Valley dsp called Love and Romance. The image is colored using my Chameleon Pens deluxe set.
I will try to be back tomorrow with another creation for you!

For now, enjoy :)


Comments