Christmas Jamies

Hi everyone! 
I am back today to share a simple card with a sweet image, which is actually a digital stamp made by Just ME Digital Stamps by Elena Roussakis . I love her images. I altered the original image to add another girl (I just combined two identical images and removed the boy from the second one to create image with a boy and two girls to reflect my kids ;))
Then I printed it on Fabriano hot press watercolor paper and colored it with my aqua painter and distress markers, then diecut the panel and adhered it on Pure Poppy PTI card stcok base which was stamped with versamark and Snowflake Sparkle set from PTI and die cut along the edges. Then I just added a bow made from May Arts 1/8" red velvet ribbon :) 
I am planning this to be my kids' pediatrician and nurses in the offices Christmas card. #sharehandmadekindness 


Comments