Joyful Holiday Wishes

Hi Stampers! 
Welcome back.  It's almost Friday! Today actually I am on my way to Florida, as my mother has brain surgery to remove the tumor on her brain, so please pray for us, her, the doctors. It'll be a long surgery (200min) and if the surgery is successful she'll need to undergo chemo and radiation to treat the lung cancer (the mass that is actually on her lungs). Things can go good and things can go bad, so please pray for us. I will be posting some card sets for sale, to help us with the costs involved. We are currently on one salary (since hubby's position was terminated about a month ago), so every dollar counts and this just adds more financial stress. 
Today I have  to share with you another card set I made for a craft fair little while ago. I used Papertrey Ink mini Make it Market kit called Holiday Folk, and some Lawn Fawn patterned paper. The design is CASE-ed from Maile Belles. I just love her simple designs and color combination she uses. 
Actually I will have these card sets for sale and the ones I posted few days ago. They will all be made to order. So allow about a week to be shipped ( from next Monday, since I will be out until Sunday)





Comments

Betsy Hunter said…
I would love to buy a set. Msg me the price and your mailing address and I'll send you the money.