A bit of kindness and cards for a cause

Hi Stampers! 
Yesterday the day just went crazy and I didn't get a chance to post. I promised that I will post cards for sale to raise money to support my mom's trip back to Macedonia. For those who are reading my blog for first time here's a little background from the GoFundMe page I created for the same cause: 

My mom was diagnosed with Stage IV lung cancer with brain metastasis. She had brain surgery for the purpose of biopsy and to remove the tumor and is waiting to start radiation and chemo. However due to issues with insurance she can't receive Hospice care because she is not eligible for Medicare. She is returning to Macedonia and due to all the costs she had and will have (plane tickets etc) I am trying to raise money to support her trip back to Macedonia on January 15th. Any donation is appreciated. Thank you in advance. As well all good thoughts, positive vibes and prayers are greatly appreciated especially for uneventful trip (the trip is about 20 hours) back home. 

In order to help support her trip back home I am selling my cards in sets of 5 cards (they will be either individually packaged  with envelope in clear bags, or in a clear box all together with envelopes of course). The price is $10 for set of 5 cards plus shipping within the US (for outside the US please email me for shipping quote and invoice). All cards are handmade by me.  To purchase just click on the paypal button. For multiple sets I will reimburse you for the difference for combined shipping. 



Now onto my set of cards for today. I made these little while ago during Jennifer McGuire's campaign Share Handmade Kindness. I made set of these cards to give away to people I meet along my way or to leave at cars parked at grocery store parking lot. I used Wplus9 (Fresh Cut Containers) and the Hero Arts Kindness set. I really like how they turned out. On one of them I did little experiment and am very pleased with the results. I used my Chameleon Pens to add some dimension and move the ink around, you can see it on the bottom picture where I am comparing the two cards. 



Comments