Bohemian and SU! Occasions catalog sneak peek

Hi Stampers! 
It's Monday again. The weekend just flew by. On Saturday we celebrated Anna's 4th birthday (she is my oldest one) and yesterday we celebrated Sean's birthday. We didn't do much for either of them, but it was nice family celebration. On Saturday I was driving with Anna in the car to pick up Myra (her teacher from the daycare she was attending until couple months ago) and there was some road work, and she thought the construction workers were firemen,  I told her that they are not that they are fixing the road. And she goes" They are fixing the street because someone broke it in half?". Yeah, why not. lol
I had planned to post different card today, but I forgot to edit my pictures, lol. Mind is first to go. And mine is already gone. The card I was planning to post was a sneak peek from the new Occasions Catalog from Stampin' Up! But instead I will post some sneak peek pictures of the products I got ;) and a very simple card with no stamping. I used the Bohemian dsp and the Greetings thinlists. 
Come back later today, I will be posting the card I forgot to edit ;) 
















Comments