Watercolored birthday - Skipping Stones Design Monthly Challenge



Hi Stampers! 
It's the last Friday of the month, and that means it's time for another Skipping Stone Designs challenge. This month's challenge is anything goes. So, I decided to create a watercolored card. I used one of my favorite sets Victorian Summer and I stamped with Versamark onto watercolor paper, then I embossed using Hero Arts White embossing powder and colored using wet on wet watercolor technique. When it was dry using a baby wipe I wiped off the pigment off the flowers (the embossed parts). Then I die cut my panel and stamped the sentiment. Lastly I stamped the sentiment and adhered the panel onto White #110 card base. 
Head on over the Skipping Stones Design blog to read more about the challenge and how to participate :)



Comments

Coralynn Murray said…
I love how bright and cheerful your card is. Great watercolored background!
Heather said…
Beautiful!! Such a gorgeous background. I just got this set a couple months ago, so it is great to see some more inspiration using it.