CAS-ual Fridays Girl Birthday

Hi Stampers!

Happy Friday! I have a big announcement to make (I already shared it on Facebook), and that's that I am part of the CAS-Fridays Challenge Design team. It's such an honor to be a part of such a talented  group of people. 
And this week's challenge is Girl Birthday :) I used the newly released set Pretty Posies (isn't it so pretty?) along with the coordinating Fri dies and Bold Wishes set. I used the Bubble Box Fri dies to make the "window" and adhered vellum on the back. 

The images are die cut then stamped on using the MISTI tool, and then colored with Chameleon Pens. 
Make sure you visit the CAS-Fridays challenge blog, as well the Design team and leave them some love (aka comments ;))

note: Today is the last day to leave comment HERE to win a mini MISTI




Alanna -- Channin -- Claire --  Ilina -- Kim -- Lisa -- Wei Wei

Supplies: 

Comments

~amy~ said…
this is beautiful!
Alanna said…
I love the soft feel of this card yet how bold the flowers look.
Anne said…
I absolutely ADORE this card! tfs. :)
Shelly said…
This is beautiful!!
Nancy said…
Beautiful card! Love the simplicity of the vellum and white card stock.
Kelly Lloyd said…
This is beautiful
Been a while since I used my chameleo pens, think this is some inspiration for me to get them out again xx
Mirella said…
Gorgeous idea! Lovely card!
D.Ann C said…
Congrats! Love the use of acetate on this card!
JoAnneRIL said…
Congrats. I love your work and this card is no exception. Absolutely beautiful.