Merry Kiss-mas

Hi Stampers!
Happy Friday! It's time for another CAS-Fridays challenge! This weeks challenge is Dimension and Bling. The first thought that came to my mind was Christmas, so I decided to use the new Mistletoe and Holly stamp set for the challenge. I started making one card, but ended up with three. I just had so much fun coloring these. 
I stamped the image and sentiment with Hero Arts Intense Black ink using my MISTI, as I wanted to make sure the image stamped nicely, as well as the sentiment was perfectly lines up, and on top of it I was mass producing these cards! (I have quite few more images left to put more cards, together, as you can tell I am getting ready for Christmas ;) )
Then using my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens and clear Wink of Stella I colored the images. I used my Wink of Stella pen to pick up some color from the Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens (I dropped a drop or two of the ink onto an acrylic block and used it as a pallet), this way I was able to get some color gradation. Then I added some Nuvo drops and adhered onto glitter panel, then onto white card base. 
So much fun! 

Hope you join us for this month's challenge! 
And don't forget to visit the rest of the challenge DT blogs for more inspiration! 
Alanna -- Channin -- Claire --  Ilina -- Kim -- Lisa -- Wei Wei












Comments