'Tis the Season to be Jolly

Hi everyone! 

Happy Friday! I can't believe we are about a week away from Christmas and I  still have a LOT to do. Including my Christmas cards. 
Today's challenge over CAS-Fridays is Christmas and Hanukkah , so for my card I decided to make a simple card using the set Mistletoe and Holly. I stamped several images, so I can make several cards to use as our Christmas cards. I used the Hero Arts intense black ink, then I colored the image with my Copic markers, added the  postage stamp border ( I have 4 layers of it adhered together with Multi Medium Matte to add some dimension). At the end I colored over the image with the Clear Wink of Stella brush.





Head over to the CAS-Fridays challenge blog to participate! 10 winning entries will be highlighted on the blog each Thursday before a new challenge is set to go live the next day.  In addition, Michele has generously offered up a $25 gift certificate to the overall winner at CAS-ual Friday stamps. And if that weren't enough, if the chosen winner has used CAS-ual Friday stamps and/or dies as the main focus in the card, that gift certificate will increase to $50.


Comments