If you stumble and Concord and 9th new stuff

Hi stampers! 
Happy Thursday! I have a clean and simple card for you today using Impression Obsession goodies, but before I go onto that I just wanted to share that the new Concord and 9th release is live. Sorry, I had to share, as  I am in LOVE with that butterfly set and dies! Seriously, they are AH-MAZING and I just ordered the WHOLE release!!!! Here's some items from the release ( you can click on the pictures to see larger pictures)


 Say Hello Bundle  Party Wishes Bundle

Now, that I shared my excitement over the butterfly set and dies, I can move onto my card. Haha. I stamped the image onto Neenah white card stock and colored it with my Chameleon Pens. Next I trimmed it down to the size I wanted ( 4" x 5 1/4") and stamped the sentiment. To finish it off, I mounted it onto black top folding card base. And voila. 
All supplies are listed below. 





Comments

Teresa Doyle said…
WOW Ilina, that is absolutely STUNNING! What amazing colouring!
Shirley N said…
Your coloring is beautiful! I would have loved to see a video on this and to know the chameleon colors you used. You are a great inspiration!