Exciting news and A Muse Sneak Peek

Hi Stampers! 
Happy Tuesday! I have two post for you today! I know shocker after few days of being quiet. It's been just weird weekend. More on that another time, but on Friday I ran a half marathon in honor of my mom who passed away on the same day last year after very short battle with lung cancer. 
But today I have very exciting news to share with you and a little sneak peek! 
I was one of the four lucky ladies to be selected to be on the A Muse Studio Design Team. I am honored, flattered and excited and couldn't wait to share it with you. With that being said today marks the start of the sneak peeks for the March new products that A Muse is releasing! And trust me, you will love them! 



For today's card I used a new stamp set that will be released on the 24th this month and is called Sweet Easter, and the stamp set is sweet indeed! I used Memento Tuxedo black ink to stamp the little chicks and colored them, then cut them out (coordinating dies will be available, too). 
I used some post it notes to mask a square on a Sugar card stock panel and using a dauber I applied some Bermuda pigment ink. Next I cut the grass borders using Grass Card stock and Gingham grass card stock ( this is new card stock that will be available on the 24th), next I adhered all of the elements and stamped the sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black ink. 
To complete the card I made card base from the new to be released Bermuda Stripe card stock and adhered my panel onto it! 
Come back tomorrow for more sneak peeks! And scroll down for list of supplies (non sneak peek items)

Make sure you visit the A Muse studio blog, and the rest of the Design team blogs for more sneak peeks! 

Melissa Chipperfield  (inkedregards.com)
Ilina Crouse (www.ilinacrouse.blogspot.com) - that's me





Comments

JOYCE said…
The grass adds the perfect touch to those sweet chicks.